240Z: Original Seat bracket mounts out, sandblasted, primered and test fitted

Well the last week have been pretty busy at work, and i’m still working on some details of the house. but everything is finally calming down now and i have plans to kickstart the Z-project again soon and get some long overdue work done over the next months.
So i got in touch with my Bodyshop guy to discuss a few details and then i just got an update from him from today. The old seat brackets got removed and sandblasted:

Primered:

And test fitted on the old cutout floorpan:

And theis is how they look on the new floorpan, ready to weld it all back together:

This entry was posted in 240Z Project. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *