240Z: Steering rack dismantled, Seatrails testfitted

Here we go, finally some updates again :-) Even if i’m moving my home currently i found some spare time. So i headed to the garage :D
Wanted to complete the dismantling of my steering rack:
Before:
P1120176 - Kopie

A bit later:P1120177 - Kopie

And done :-)P1120178 - Kopie

Made this little picture to remind me in which order which part belongs where :)P1120179 - Kopie

After that i wanted to testfit a set of seatrails i got with the first Chassis when i bought it. They came with a set of 80ies König seats which i sold meanwhile. Looks like the pattern fits the holes which is good because this way i have at least a base to create some seatrails for the Bride seat :)P1120180 - Kopie

This was marked on one of the seatrails but have no idea if it’s also from König or some other manufacturer :)P1120183 - Kopie

Next on my plan is to get some parts (like the Steering rack housing front subframe and transmission mounting brackets etc..) powdercoeated. once this is done i can start reassemble the Steering rack and other stuff which is the first serious step into the other direction. Not only disassembling all the time but finally some (Re-)ASSEMBLING :)

This entry was posted in 240Z Project. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to 240Z: Steering rack dismantled, Seatrails testfitted

  1. Iulian Maciuca says:

    ASSEMBLING GO GO GO!!!!!:-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>