240Z: Grille test fit assembly & fine-tuning

So since i have all my parts for the grille now, i thought it’s time to puzzle them together. Here we got the single pieces:

First test fir assembly (works nice with a cushion below). Looks a bit out of shape:

I realized then, that the double-fin on top still has a major dent at where one of the vertical pieces attaches to it:

Tried my best hammering skills to get it sort-of straight again:

Second test-assembly. Starts to look nice. Need to sand the edges a bit on the vertacal pieces and then will replace all the rivets, before i put it all back together with new bolts and nuts 😉

This entry was posted in 240Z Project. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *